The Downtown Series
For the Tree to Drop
World Premiere | Directed by Alan Stanford
Peirce Studio, Trust Arts Education Center, 805 Liberty Avenue, Downtown Pittsburgh
Learn about our programming events and dinner packages
Watch Video Insights to get the most out of the performance
- PICT's season kick-off during Black History Month.
- Saints and sinners in For the Tree to Drop.
- About Lissa Brennan and this World Premiere.
- Drawing inspiration from Antigone and classic Greek theatre.
- How the intimate venue and cast might move audiences.
- About the songs performed in the play.
- Keys to getting the most out of the play.
- The challenges of actor becoming playwright.
- The Cast Includes a Mix of Newcomers and PICT Veterans